Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 218: A Curious Idea

Previous Entry

Oukhd 8th, 4288: 218 Days in the Mortal Realm


The job has been going well. It’s been rather uneventful. I miss being able to enjoy the day time. However, I might have found a way to get my day time back! Last night I had a crazy idea come to mine. Raæin urged us to make sure we washed our hands regularly because the people of Dijon are not very clean. The illness, Blindness, was being spread in this place and Raæin suspected it was do to the folk not properly cleaning themselves, especially in reference to using the restroom.
I was thinking to myself how I wish I had a skill in healing like Raæin and Meryth, but alas, that is not my talent. But as I thought about the sanitation issue, an idea came to mind of making the restrooms sanitary. What if the pots, that we did our business in, purified the contents? That way when one cleaned the contents out, they're purified and not contaminated. It was definitely an odd idea, but I mentioned it to Isaac anyways.
Isaac thought it quite strange. He ragged on me the rest of the night, making jokes about the whole idea. As soon as we walked into Carl’s place, the ghost blurted my idea to him. I was certain the Gnome was going to join in on Isaac's incessant badgering, but after a moment of thinking he said that it was actually a very logical and reasonable idea. My mouth formed a smug smile as Carl took my side.
In a few hours, Carl’s going to go investigate the Engineering Guild and pitch the idea to them. I might have found a new form of income that’ll give me my day time back.


Next Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment