Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 107: My Mithril Shirt


Buq 10th, 4288: 107 Days in the Mortal Realm

Something that came to mind today. As I was cleaning my weapon and armor and sorting through my gear, I noted something interesting about my Mithril shirt. It was the heirloom Cortanna traded with me for the Weapon Handle. I must say, I’ve noticed the change in it over the many months and I must say, it’s quite amazing. Through all that’s happened while I’ve worn it, the magic in it has become stronger. It feels as though nothing could penetrate it. I also can feel a repelling magic that will protect me from any targeted spells. I can only hope that that magic is strong enough to take on deific spells.
I suppose I’ll note it once more since I’m writing. The nightmares are still ever present... still the same kind of things, but I’m finally starting to recognize the nightmares when they happen. Now I wake up feeling numb and emotionless instead of panicked and guilt ridden. The party has talked to me less and less, which I don’t blame them. Isaac’s been the only one who tries to be pleasant with me, but even his efforts I shut down when he tries to pry in about that night with Heinul... Even I’m starting to get annoyed by this depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment